Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What's In a Name

My wife and I recently learned that we are expecting babies - yep, twins! When my wife was expecting our first child, I kept a handwritten journal of the events that occurred during the pregnancy in the form of letters to my soon-to-be-born daughter. This time, I thought I'd journal in the form of a blog.





I chose the name "We're Having a Babies" because when I learned of our double blessing, I immediately thought of the "I Love Lucy" episode where Lucy (Lucille Ball) showed up at the Tropicana to surprise Ricky (Desi Arnaz) with the news of their blessed event. Ricky sang the song "We're Having a Baby, My Baby and Me" (not sure if this is the actual title, but it's close enough). I took that title and pluralized it and voila! Check out a clip of that classic episode and sing along with me..."We're having a babies, my baby and me!"

No comments: